Appointments Made Easy
We believe that appointments should be flexible and convenient, at a time and location to best suit your needs. Our extended Opening Hours run from: Monday-Friday (8am-9pm), Saturday (8am-4pm). If you prefer another time then just let us know, and we will do our best to help.
At Jamie Bell Physiotherapy you will find
To Make an Appointment
- Helpful friendly and courteous staff
- Comfortable and relaxed surroundings
- Ample time to discuss your problem with an expert
- Top of the range electrotherapy equipment
- Access to rehabilitation gymnasium
Anyone can receive treatment at our clinics; these are the different ways our clients come to us:
- Self-Referral - for people wanting a private physiotherapy appointment. (There is no need to be referred by your GP, unless you have health insurance policy that requires authorisation). Just give us a Call.
- GP Rererral - if your GP thinks you may benefit from physiotherapy treatment they will often write a referral letter to us. Jamie Bell Physiotherapy has developed strong working relationships with GPs in the local area.
- Consultant Referral - if you have had surgery, or seen a Consultant, they may feel that physiotherapy is required to assist your rehabilitation, and give you a referral letter. Your consultant may recommend that you attend our clinic, or you could ask them to refer you.
- Medico-Legal Referral - If you have had a car accident or other traumatic incident, your solicitor/insurance company may recommend physiotherapy treatment. We work with a number of these companies and will be able to deal with your case.
- Sports Clubs - Sports Clubs - if you are a member of a local sports club we may be able to offer a discounted rate (depending on the club). If you help to run a local sports club then please give us a Call to discuss this.
Read our client testimonials
If you would like to discuss your problem before booking an appointment please give our physiotherapy team a call, we will do our best to help.